Re: KDEPIM 18.08.3 for Buster

Hi Libor.

Libor Klepáč - 07.02.19, 13:03:
> Hi,
> i'm using EWS without problems for some time (well - sometimes, i have to
> restart akonadi or it won't sync emails ...).
> I have attached my setup as screenshot. (I have autodiscovery disabled and
> use "user agent"="Outlook 2016" on other tab).
>
> You have to install package kmailtransport-akonadi to be able to send emails
> thru EWS.
> This package is not recommended by any other package so it is not installed
> by default.

Thanks for your help.

Akonadi EWS is working here too now, at least to some extent. There are some
interim failures at times but I am not sure whether they are Akonadi or Office
365 related.

--
Martin Steigerwald • Proact Deutschland GmbH
Trainer

Telefon: +49 911 30999 55 • Fax: +49 911 30999 99
Südwestpark 43 • 90449 Nürnberg • Germany
Martin.Steigerwald@proact.de • www.proact.de

Amtsgericht Nürnberg • HRB 18320
Geschäftsführer: Oliver Kügow • Richard Müller • Jakob Høholdt • Peter Mikael
Javestad

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards
Martin Steigerwald •
Proact Deutschland GmbH
Trainer
Telefon: +49 911 30999 0 •