Re: Debian Buster, KDE, Amarok and zombies of ThreadWeaver::T

Another option can be Strawberry Music Player as it's description says "It is
a fork of Clementine released in 2018 aimed at music collectors".

You can find it at:

https://strawbs.org/

And download debian packages here:

https://builds.strawbs.net/debian/

Best regards,

Josep

El dimarts, 12 de febrer de 2019, a les 9:50:01 CET, Lars Schimmer va
escriure: