Re: bug reports / powerdevil/upower

Hi Andreas,

El dilluns, 1 de juliol de 2019, a les 14:30:52 CEST, Andreas v. Heydwolff va
escriure:

> Not with powerdevil directly, but powerdevil depends on upower, and my
> only clue was the systemd log:
>
> "upowerd[15367]: /usr/lib/upower/upowerd: error while loading shared
> libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
> or directory" which repeats for a minute until some timeout. The system
> has newer versions of libssl.
>
> If you have a guess what other lead I might follow to resolve the issue,
> I'll gladly try to do so.

Definitively that's the problem, I would like to know which versions of upower
and libssl1 do you have, can you post the output of the following commands?

apt-cache policy upower

dpkg -l | grep libssl

Best regards,

Josep