Re: 18.08; imap.googlemail.com vs. imap.gmail.com; "akonadi resources for google services"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 18.08; imap.googlemail.com vs. imap.gmail.com; "akonadi resources for google services"
- From: Frank Mehnert <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 21:24:01 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 2426429.ifb2Uh4RuA@noys4>
- In-reply-to: <2654050.sGoJH1e772@noys4>
- References: <1825945.h8Z0yShmze@pluto> <2484620.IUN1bUp8cW@pluto> <2654050.sGoJH1e772@noys4>
On Freitag, 26. Oktober 2018 09:53:52 CEST Frank Mehnert wrote:
> Now the problem remains that I still cannot sent E-mails using the XOAUTH2
> authentication so I'm still using PLAIN for that. If I try to use XOAUTH2
> then sending fails with "server closed connection" or something like that.
> Is anybody successfully using the XOAUTH2 authentication method for
I would like to ask again if someone is successfully using gmail with XOAUTH2
for sending e-mails. I cannot imagine that nobody is using kmail/Akonadi with