Re: 18.08; imap.googlemail.com vs. imap.gmail.com; "akonadi resources for google services"

El 7/5/19 a las 16:24, Frank Mehnert escribió:
Hi all,

I would like to ask again if someone is successfully using gmail with XOAUTH2
for sending e-mails. I cannot imagine that nobody is using kmail/Akonadi with
gmail.

Thanks,

Frank

Hi,

I had problems with XOAUTH2. Try to delete all IMAP and Google data from kwalletmanager in order to restart the authorization process.

--
Facu