Bug holding back kde-telepathy

Hello.

I'm aware that it's too late for Buster, but I couldn't help but notice that
the meta-package didn't make it into Stretch either, albeit for a different
reason at the time.

The issue at the moment is that ktp-contact-list FTBFS with Qt 5.11 (#907231),
but the patch there lets it build on my system. It seems that might've gone
overlooked since the bug hasn't had activity in a while, so I'm sending a
friendly ping on this.

Please let me know if there's any misunderstanding. I was interested in giving
KDE Telepathy a spin, and my interest was caught by package descriptions with
> This package is not meant to be used standalone. It is recommended
>  to install the kde-telepathy metapackage instead.

I rolled a Buster-friendly metapackage with equivs that suffices for me, and am
glad to be giving it a try.

Thanks,