Kmail crashes

Hi all,

since two or three weeks, I have a strange problem with kmail (unstable).

If I copy one message between two folders (imap) several times, kmail (or,
more exactly kontact) crashes with a SIGSEGV. This seems to happen mainly with
gpg encrypted mails.
After restarting kmail, when I look at the folder the message got copied in
again a SIGSEGV.

The only way I can access the folder again is to delete and recreate the imap
account (which is a little cumbersome).

I can see the SIGSEGV message only if I start from a command line, not the kde
crash handler.

Does anyone else see this problem? And why do I not get that "your app
crashed" window?

Regards,
	Dietz