Re: Chromium prevents screen going into power saving mode

Hi,

i use teams for linux, which uses chromium to show "the app".

Problem is, that chromium inhibits power management during upload or download.
And teams app save something to server every few seconds ..
https://github.com/ivelkov/teams-for-linux/issues/10

Libor