Re: Buster: KDE questions/issues

local10 ha scritto:
More questions (questions 3 and 4 from my previous email I consider resolved, 1 and 2 not yet resolved):

5. Installed kde-standard but it appears there are no Desktop, Mouse, Look and Feel themes were included with kde-standard, at least I don't see any.

I don't really know what to say. Can you start systemsettings from a graphical terminal? All control modules should be available there.

6. Don't see any way to set a screensaver.

There are no screensavers, but screen lockers, so look for that sections.

Animated wallpapers can be used as screen lockers.

--
Luigi