Re: krunner and systemtray broken in testing

Short tutorial:

You need 'deb-src' entries in your '/etc/apt/source.list'

# apt install apt-src
# apt-src update
# mkdir /tmp/plasma
# cd /tmp/plasma
# apt-src install plasma-workspace
# apt-src build plasma-workspace
# dpkg --install plasma-workspace_5.13.4-1_amd64.deb

Then restart your session.

Yours Kai