Re: Issues Setting Up KDE Development Environment in Stretch

Thanks so much for the good feedback!

So I set up a chroot environment using debootstrap for sid. I have then used the tool schroot to access the chroot environment. I am wanting to work on Okular, so after installing all the dependencies for Okular with "sudo apt-get build-dep okular" I used cmake to prepare all the build files. Once that ran successfully, I used make to build Okular. However, when I ran "make test" all of the tests failed except one.

I am not sure why this is the case. I have included the output for "make test" in this paste bin: https://pastebin.com/M88cr1X3

I have also included the output for "ctest -R kimgiotest -VV" in this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/CE5Qgxue

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 6:10 AM, Christian Hilberg <hilberg@kernelconcepts.de> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018, 10:18:16 CET schrieb Christian Hilberg:
> Am Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 23:33:09 CET schrieb Diederik de Haas:
> > On maandag 26 februari 2018 10:14:39 CET Christian Hilberg wrote:
> > > This even works with foreign architectures, as long as QEMU supports
> > > them. For the Raspi, I set up a Raspbian-Lite chroot, copy
> > > /usr/bin/qemu-arm-static into it, and am good to go for
> > > cross-development
> > > on my host.
> >
> > Do you have some more details you can share about this? (i.e. precise
> > instructions)
>
> On Debian/Stretch, the dance is as follows:
> [...]

Just for the record, here's another one detailing the procedure:

https://hblok.net/blog/posts/2014/02/06/chroot-to-arm/

(Bye)^2,

        Christian