Re: Need help testing qtbase with HiDPI monitors

Le lundi 19 février 2018, 14:17:10 CET Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer a
écrit :
> Hi everyone! I would really *love* if some of you could help me with a
> HiDPI issue we are tracking.
>
> Currently qtbase 5.9.1-11 added a patch that should improve HiDPI
> usage for most use cases. I would like to know if it caused or not a
> regression for any of you. VLC seems the right app to test with.
>
> It would also be really cool if you find that it breaks stuff if
> starting vlc with QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0 env variable set does
> anything for you.
>
> Long story: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=884956
>
> Thanks in advance!

Hi Lisandro,

I can't try it (not have any HiDPI monitor to test this, too ! and we have the
same problem with QElectroTech).
But why not push Qt 5.10.1 now to unstable?

Regards,
Laurent