Fixes in Qt base: HiDPI and MariaDB/akonadi

I've just uploaded qtbase 5.9.1-12. With that version you get two fixes
(actually the HiDPI one was in -11, but it hapened a few hours before).

- HiDPI monitors should not have weird Qt interfaces.
- A MariaDB definition fix was added to Qt, this should improve akonadi
behavior on long running sessions.

--
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on the
shoulders of giants"

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/