akonadi duplicates messages

Hi,

...I'm running (almost up-to-date) sid and having an annoying problem (had this in the past, but was working before upgrading to latest KDEPIM).

akonadi/kmail "rediscovers" already read messages and shows them as "new", which results in duplicate messages in my inbox. This happens continously, so everyday there will be more messages und unread state, even if I mark them as read, they'd reappear as new ones.

I remember there was a command to cleanup akonadi to fix that - but don't remember what it was.

Any hint?

Thanks,

Andreas