Re: Konqueror is hidden and can't be brought back, but is still running after "Quit"

Hi again,

Apparently there are many different things and unexpected behaviours
in the current version of konqueror. For instance, if you open the
configuration menu several items / options seem to be missing from the
past version. I'm not sure if it is still (well) maintained or will be
migrated at all to Qt5.

Regards,

Nuno.

* inkbottle <inkbottle007@gmail.com> [2018-01-25 22:28]: