jessie upgrade deemed very difficult + there is no simple way not to install konqueror

task-kde-desktop depends on kde-standard
which depends on plasma-desktop
which depends on kde-baseapps
which depends on konqueror
which depends on tons of difficult to understand seemingly outdated
dependencies.

The upgrade is very difficult

In fact I give up the upgrade altogether.
I'll have to come to it through another angle:
There are tons of packages which I deem old and unnecessary, and I find no
simple way not to install them.

And there is no simple way not to install konqueror.

Chris

PS: Also aptitude put all automatically installed packages to satisfy
dependencies in manually installed: hundreds of them.

It is a very difficult upgrade.