Re: improving the UX with the default KDE installation

fradev ha scritto:
> I didn't received many feedbacks about this and I'm thinking to send a bug
> report (wishlist) proposing the changes highlighted above.
>
> What concerns me the most here is apper. Summarising:
> [...]
> - plasma-discover is too bugged to be used as a replacement

Do you have a specific set of bugs? Think also in the long term, this is going
to happen for Buster, and Discover is definitely developed.

plasma-discover-notifier works for me.

> - what about muon?

Muon is still developed; it is deb-centric, which should not be an issue here.
But let's focus on discover and try to fix it too, as it's cross-distro.

--
Luigi