[problem] kalarm executing an old poweroff command in loop

Hi, since the latest akonadi update, kalarm has started behaving weirdly executing an old command I set up in 2015! The command was a timed poweroff without any repetition, but the problem is that now it executes as soon after I login in KDE, so the system halts every time after a minute. To workaround on this I had to uninstall. kalarm, but I'm unable to find the root of the problem. So far I've found that inside .local/share/akonadi_kalarm_resource_9/ and *_6/ calendar.ics-# files are spawning like crazy and the only way to stop them is to stop akonadi. Please help

Valerio