Re: Some KDE applications still outdated

Dear Pino.

Pino Toscano - 28.11.17, 20:02:
> In data martedì 28 novembre 2017 14:10:46 CET, Martin Steigerwald ha
scritto:
> > I appreciate the effort of the Debian Qt/KDE and upstream development
> > teams. I made this clear here a lot of times.
>
> You could mention who did the work, in the same way Maximiliano is
> mentioned very quickly on this list whenever he upload any package to
> unstable.

Yes, sorry. Of course I could have mentioned your name.

I had no bad intention in not mentioning it and did not mean to devalue your
work.

I appreciate your work and thank you for it.

> Since, well, from practical point of view there is not anymore such
> thing as "Debian KDE team".

Well my last interpretation of what I perceived was that there is a team.

Also I still see members of what I would call a team discuss things in
#debian-qt-kde IRC channel. I am not always aware of all IRC nicks there, so I
am not sure when I last saw you saying something there.

Additionally I´d like if there is a team, cause I think working in a team
makes more fun and is easier for everyone. However that is totally up to you
and the other Debian developers and maintainers.

Thank you,
--
Martin