I have a problem with KDE dependencies in Debian Testing

Hello, I have a problem. My friend and I are the newbie in
      Debian. And my friend wish to use newer package in Debian
      repository. So he use testing branch and use KDE as regular desktop
      environment. But there are dependencies problems in KDE testing and
      the one he and I cannot resolve is in this link:
      paste.debian.net/990157
He had try to run sudo apt --fix-broken install but it doesn't work.

I haven't subscribe this mailing-list, please reply direct to me.

Thank you so much for your help.