tmux and vim in konsole not display correctly

Hey,

i had an annoying issue for some time. If I start a vim inside a tmux inside a
konsole, the lines get corrupted, and i can't read anymore, if I jump bigger
chunks up/down in a document [#876362]

As I learned from the bugreport the solution is easy: install konsole from
experimental (4:17.08.1-1):
apt install -t experimental konsole
[...]
  kde-l10n-de konsole konsole-kpart
[...]

Be aware, this fix may introduce strange translation bugs (aka more
untransalted strings) in the German desktop for a while... Because now you
have a system mostly 16.12.0 but the translations are 17.08.1.

Best regards,

hefee

[#876362] https://bugs.debian.org/876362