Re: tmux and vim in konsole not display correctly

On Friday, 29 September 2017 10:44:30 CEST Sandro Knauß wrote:
> Hey,
>
> i had an annoying issue for some time. If I start a vim inside a tmux inside
> a konsole, the lines get corrupted, and i can't read anymore, if I jump
> bigger chunks up/down in a document [#876362]
>
> As I learned from the bugreport the solution is easy: install konsole from
> experimental (4:17.08.1-1):
> apt install -t experimental konsole
> [...]
>   kde-l10n-de konsole konsole-kpart
> [...]
>
> Be aware, this fix may introduce strange translation bugs (aka more
> untransalted strings) in the German desktop for a while... Because now you
> have a system mostly 16.12.0 but the translations are 17.08.1.

You should have the transaltions for Plasma and Frameworks, and all
translations for programs part of KDE Applications >= 17.04, which include the
translations in the each tarball (and then package):
https://community.kde.org/Applications/17.04_Release_Notes#Translations

This will be solved as soon as most programs part of KDE Applications are
updated to newer versions.

--
Luigi