Re: Spectacle

On 09/16/2017 03:08 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
While taking a timed snapshot I notice I could not access the panel or tray, they seemed to be locked, after the shot was taken access to panel and tray was restored, but spectacle was of no use for the timed snapshot I wanted to take.  Is this a bug or by design? Plasma Unstable.

Thanks for all the responses.

I have made a discovery, I use the Qt-Curve widget style. On a system that was still using the Oxygen widget style, normally I only use the oxygen icons, but while using the oxygen widget the panel and tray where behaving erratic/jumpy/fuzzy while taking a timed-snapshot with spectacle. I had already done the same on some other systems using stretch, buster and sid, so I changed the setting to use the qt-curve widget and the change was amazing and all was extremely stable and now spectacle is stable on all my plasma-5 systems using qt-curve while taking a timed-snapshot using spectacle.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Stretch - KDE Plasma 5.8.6 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda6
Registered Linux User #380263