Re: Qt 5.7.1 => 5.9.1

>>  I have just rebuild plasma-integration with Qt 5.9.1 in my system and this have
>>  solved the problem for me. So when binNMU'ed packages will arrive archive the
>>  issue will gone.
>
> Boris, is that something I can do too? Do you have a recipe for the rebuild?

In my system it was just:
dget -d http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/plasma-integration/plasma-integration_5.8.6-1.dsc
sudo cowbuilder --update
sudo cowbuilder --build plasma-integration_5.8.6-1.dsc | tee build.log
sudo dpkg -i /opt/pbuilder/result/plasma-integration_5.8.6-1_amd64.deb

If you really want to rebuild this package in your system you need to install
and properly setup pbuilder or cowbuilder first.

But I recommend you just wait until updated package (5.8.6-1+b1) will arrive
into the mirror of Debian repo which you use.

Best wishes,
Boris