Re: Qt 5.7.1 => 5.9.1

Just did a safe-upgrade. Everything seems to be working ok (though something is a little slow with Chrome unstable). The only issue I've noticed is widget style is stuck on Breeze. Selecting any other styles seems to not be respected.

On 27 August 2017 at 14:05, laurent Trinques <scorpio@qelectrotech.org> wrote:
Le dimanche 27 août 2017, 23:11:17 CEST Boris Pek a écrit :
> Hi,

> >>  Even though
> >>  <https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/qtbase-abi-5-9-0.html> and
> >>  <https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/qtdeclarative-5-9-1.html>
> >>  still says "partial", it appears those packages do exist for AMD64,
> >>  and upgrade seems possible, as of right now...
> >>  Chris
> >>
> > Except for some KDE stuff like akonadi, so depending on what you have
> > installed apt might want to remove stuff.
> >
> > We are working on it.
>

> Is there any progress with qtcreator package? This is the only obstacle to
> updating my system now. But I have not found bug reports related to Qt
> 5.7.1 => 5.9.1 transition for it.
>
> Best regards,
> Boris

Hi,
for the moment I have installed upstream qtcreator package(is easy and
quickly) and updated to Qt 5.9.1.

Best regards,
Laurent

--