Re: Lost KMail Folders/outbox

Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2017, 21:46:06 CET schrieb Rainer Dorsch:
> it seems that I lost the folder Kmail Folders/outbox (in the Kmail Folder
> view). I seems I have a message stuck in the outbox and now all messages are
> queing behind this message, i.e. sending mail with this kmail installation
> does not work anymore :-(
>
> Akonadi console shows me that I have 14 messages queued in KMail
> Folders/outbox.
>
> In Akonadi console I still see Kmail Folders/outbox in the Browser.
>
> Any insight how to recover this installation is very welcome.

You mail lacks a lot of necessary information. It demonstrates exactly how not
to ask for help on a volunteer based mailing list.

Does not work anymore is by far not specific enough to say anything about your
issue. What does happen *exactly*? No guess work, no speculations, what do you
*actually* observe? Are there any error messages? What does mean "you lost the
folder KMail Folders/outbox" exactly?

Also I suggest kdepim-users upstream mailing list for things like this.

Thanks,
--
Martin