Re: digikam 5: then ksnapshot is removed

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 19:33:39 +0500
Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> wrote:

Hello Andrey,

>I didn't understand what do you mean but I've found that it's not a

I misunderstood what you wrote.  My apologies.  Glad you found what
you're looking for.

After what Luigi wrote (Spectacle should be able to do what's necessary
after restarting Plasma), I'll keep an eye out for any potential clashes
I may have inadvertently caused.

It would, of course, be better if restarting Plasma was not necessary,
but perhaps that's not possible for reasons I am unaware of.

--
 Regards  _
I guess I shouldn't have strangled her to death