Re: digikam 5: then ksnapshot is removed

Andrey Rahmatullin ha scritto:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 03:19:01PM +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
>>> in the KDE Daemon global hotkey section and it doesn't launch spectacle.
>> Delete ksnapshot, enter spectacle, hit 'Apply'.
> I didn't understand what do you mean but I've found that it's not a
> builting hotkey (unfortunately for a DE) but one manually configured via
> kmenuedit.

spectacle should carry the proper configuration to allow the snapshot with the
Print button. khotkeys was even changed to not hardcode ksnapshot:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126091/

Did you restart the Plasma session completely (including all the background
services) after installing kde-spectacle *and* removing ksnapshot?

--
Luigi