Re: digikam 5: then ksnapshot is removed

Am Sonntag, 14. August 2016, 08:37:38 CEST schrieb Pino Toscano:
> Hi,
>
> In data sabato 13 agosto 2016 20:08:01 CEST, Luc Castermans ha scritto:
> > Indeed installing Digikam 5 forces to remove kdegraphics package. I think
> >
> > I can miss a few, except for ksnapshot. Is this a wrong dependency?
>
> Yes, the kdegraphics metapackage needs to switch from ksnapshot to
> kde-spectacle. As people pointed out already, ksnapshot is no more
> developed, and instead there's spectacle (called kde-spectacle in Debian
> for naming issues) which does what ksnapshot did and more.
>
> I'm going to upload soon a new version of meta-kde, so the update won't
> cause the packages to be uninstalled.

The only thing I miss from kde-spectacle is simply numbering screenshots. It
has placeholders for date and time which is pointless for me to have in the
filename, as its in the filesystem metadata and the image metadata already. It
does not seem to have any placeholder for numbering them.

But I will report this upstream as this is no Debian issue.

--
Martin