Re: Upcoming KDEPIM changes in unstable (KMail, Kontact, KOrganizer, etc)

On sabato 2 luglio 2016 21:46:48 CEST Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> Currently the latest version of kdepim is available in experimental.
> According to our limited tests it's working way better than kdepim 4.14
> (more stable, more performant, less bugs). However migrating from one to
> the other is not a trivial process (distribution wise, hopefully not for
> our users).
>
> If you are still reading, please check the full text in [link].
>
> [link]
> <http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com.ar/2016/07/upcoming-kdepim-changes-in-unsta
> ble.html>
>
> Happy hacking!

I'm testing it and I have found that a thread is no more grouped in a tree
style hierarchy. Is this some kind of mis-configuration or something else?

Valerio

P.S.: It's a great KDEPIM and the transition was smooth