Upcoming KDEPIM changes in unstable (KMail, Kontact, KOrganizer, etc)

Currently the latest version of kdepim is available in experimental. According
to our limited tests it's working way better than kdepim 4.14 (more stable,
more performant, less bugs). However migrating from one to the other is not a
trivial process (distribution wise, hopefully not for our users).

If you are still reading, please check the full text in [link].

[link] <http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com.ar/2016/07/upcoming-kdepim-changes-in-unstable.html>

Happy hacking!

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer