Re: Yay, its coming!

On Sunday 29 May 2016 20:37:45 Rubin Abdi wrote:
> Started up a dist-upgrade just now and noticed that apt-get wants to remove
> plasma-desktop. Having a hard time figuring out why. Is this correct?

No, not really. Try doing the upgrade with aptitude as it has a more
intelligent dependency resolver and I'd start with safe-upgrade. Of course
only accept a solution that seems sensible and one that would remove plasma-
desktop isn't one of them ;-)

As not all updates are available in sid, there may be a couple of packages
that can't be upgraded yet, but most of them should be upgradeable.