Yay, its coming!

Hi!

Maxy started uploading Plasma 5.6.4 and KF 5.22 to *unstable*.

Please be careful with updated. If you want to play it safe, better wait, till
most of it is in. If you want to do incremental updates be careful with apt
dist-upgrade.

I already installed the first new packages. Desktop is working, Systray uses
more space than usual (with unnecessary blank space), but I bet / hope that is
just temporary.

I bet / hope experience will be much more stable in general once most packages
have consistent versions.

Still Qt 5.6.1 not yet in as far as I saw.

Thank you,
--
Martin