Re: Yay, its coming!

On Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016 14:40:11 CEST Marc Haber wrote:
> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 02:37:29PM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > So I really think this is something to celebrate, instead of to grumble
> > about.
> I didn't grumble. I'm actually glad that this has saved me from trying
> out Arch or Gentoo.

Then I misunderstood your mail.

I really hope it they new packages will improve the situation. For stable
multi monitor support Qt 5.6.1 or even later will still be required.

I am currently using Qt 5.6.0 from experimental. Works fine so far with the
new packages uploaded into unstable.

Thanks,
--
Martin