Re: Critical programs fail to launch

Hi Carlos.

Am Montag, 18. Januar 2016, 19:47:16 CET schrieb Carlos Kosloff:
> I am experiencing a weird issue on one of my computers, the one that I
> use the most.

Please Carlos start a new thread for a new issue, instead of hijacking the
current one.

I mostly do not follow this thread anymore cause seriously if the thread
leaves the screen to the right of a Full HD wide screen display then its quite
tedious to manage.

I think I will set this thread to ignore now as it clutters the debian-kde
folder view in KMail totally.

Thanks,
--
Martin