Re: possible cause? Re: iceweasel locking up under KDE, fine under Xfce

On Friday 15 January 2016 11:02:45 Arthur Marsh wrote:
> I've used a stock Debian kernel and removed oldstable packages and still
> seeing the same thing happening.

I think your last report was way better then (all) your other reports.
I don't know whether that will give ppl with relevant knowledge enough to go
on, because so far it is unreproducable for others. It's working fine here.

Have you tried creating a new user and can you confirm whether the issue then
still occurs?