Re: kdepim/akonadi for jessie-backports

Hey,

It should be quite easy to compile the stuff in strech for jessy because there
is not big version difference. I never tried this - but for kolabsystems I
compile a kdepim 4.13 for ubuntu 12.04 + debian 7/8 and it works very well.

Btw. maybe you also want to have a look at git.kolab.org to search for
interesting bugfixes (kolab/integration/4.13.0 or kolab/integration/1.12.0
branches) for the current version in jessie/strech. To be honest we are mostly
focussing on imap/kolab workflow so the owncloud resounce have no patch oin
our branch :D Unfortunatelly 4.14 branch is closed, so I'm currently
backporting all patches from our branches to master in kdepim.

Regards,

sandro