kdepim/akonadi for jessie-backports

Hello,

kdepim in jessie has quite a few bugs when it comes to sync synchronziation,
many of them are fixed in the newer releases in stretch. Most annoying is for
me that kaddressbook looses sync with the owncloud server every now and then
without any error indication or even a warning...

I am wondering if it would be a high effort to upload the stretch version to
jessie-backports.

Also did anybody try compile the stretch sources of kdepim/akonadi on a jessie
system and install it on jessie?

Many thanks
Rainer

--