[Solved] Re: App Icons in Task Bar

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:17:31 +0100
Holger Schramm <lists@schramm.by> wrote:

Hello Holger,

>I have the same problem but it changes after the reboot. After one
>reboot they are gone with the next some are back again. It's like
>roulette but with icons in the taskbar :-/

I was sent a solution (off-list).  Thanks to Chris Dow for this;

-8X-
I recently had this same problem with generic icons.  This can be fixed
with a setting in the task manager.  Right click on the task manager and
go to 'Task Manager Settings'.  Then, uncheck 'Use launcher icons for
running applications'.

-Chris

-8X-

So far I've not rebooted my system, so I'm unsure whether it's a
permanent solution, but I'm hopeful.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin