Re: iceweasel locking up under KDE, fine under Xfce

Arthur Marsh wrote on 17/11/15 14:39:
Arthur Marsh wrote on 10/11/15 10:19:
Arthur Marsh wrote on 10/11/15 08:22:
Arthur Marsh wrote on 10/11/15 07:49:
For the second time I'm seeing this bug:

some upgrade in the last few days did it, my local Debian mirror wasn't
updating and when I switched to an alternative had over 100 packages to
update.

I'm getting similar problems after upgrading packages based on
qtbase-opensource-src (lots of libqt5* packages) from -6 to -7.

Even after downgrading, I had to log in and out of KDE before being able
to run iceweasel successfully.

Arthur.

I had one success running:

genkdmconf

to get things working after a downgrade, but after another upgrade then downgrade even genkdmconf doesn't help me.

Arthur.