Re: Plasma desktop unusable in stretch

On Thu, 03 Sep 2015 19:06:10 +0200
Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:

Hello Diederik,

>allotted time, the package transitions to testing.

I was surprised to see that "allotted time" can be as little as two
days.  Which doesn't give unstable users a lot of time to discover any
real nasties.

For most packages, transition time is ten days, as I'm sure most people
know.

--
 Regards  _
Black man got a lot of problems, but he don't mind throwing a brick