Re: kwallet problem after sid dist-upgrade

Hi,

On Monday 31 August 2015 13:13:50 Andreas Bourges wrote:

> ...I'm having severe trouble after I dared to perform a dist-upgrade today

> (debian sid, with some kde packages from experimental). kwalletd keeps

> crashing repeatedly and I'm not able to access my wallets anymore:

...situation got better after todays dist-upgrade (kwallet is working again), but unfortunately I lost the contents of my old wallet (yes, I know the location of the wallets changed...). Trying to import a backup of my old wallet results in an "unknwon or unsupported cipher" or "bad passphrase" error.

Any hints on this one?

Thanks,

Andy