Please port it to JSON metadata.

Hi,

with new plasmashell in testing I receive plenty of warning messages in .xsession-errors saying:
kf5.kded: kded module "desktopnotifier" still uses .desktop files ("kded/desktopnotifier.desktop"). Please port it to JSON metadata.
kf5.kded: kded module "platformstatus" still uses .desktop files ("kded/platformstatus.desktop"). Please port it to JSON metadata.
kf5.kded: kded module "keyboard" still uses .desktop files ("kded/keyboard.desktop"). Please port it to JSON metadata.

How do I do this port to JSON format? Is there any tool for this purpose?

Matthias