Re: Bug report with respect of "workspace behavior" module

Maybe under System Settings -> Workspace -> Desktop behavior?

Carlos Kosloff

On 08/04/2015 01:45 PM, Volker Wysk wrote:
Am Dienstag, 4. August 2015, 19:16:27 schrieb Jeremy Lainé:
On 08/04/2015 07:02 PM, Volker Wysk wrote:
The bug is the absence of the "workspace behavior" module of the KDE
System
Settings, which is present in KDE4, but absent in Plasma 5. What should I
tell reportbug with respect of the package which the bug is in?
There is a "workspace behaviour" item if you go to System settings =>
Desktop behaviour => Workspace
As I've told, I don't have a "Desktop behavior" item in System Settings, in my
KDE 4 system. I have a "workspace behavior" item instead, and this contains
the "workspace" entry. Possibly, it has been renamed in some KDE 4 version.

Bye
Volker