Bug report with respect of "workspace behavior" module

Hello!

I'm trying to report a bug, and reportbug says:

"If you don't know what package the bug is in, please contact debian-
user@lists.debian.org for assistance."

I don't know which package the bug is in. Is it even in a package?

The bug is the absence of the "workspace behavior" module of the KDE System
Settings, which is present in KDE4, but absent in Plasma 5. What should I tell
reportbug with respect of the package which the bug is in?

Bye
Volker