Plasma-nm

Hi,

I'm experimenting a problem with plasma-nm 0.9.3.4-2

When I want to edit a connection, if this is a wifi connection with security informations, the panel crash with a segfault !

I can reproduce it 100% of the time on 2 differents computers...

I don't know what happen but I think it may be linked with kwallet.

Is there any other people encountering that trouble ?

Is there any workaround ?

The subsidiary question, is plasma-nm 5 in experimental is able to be a good remplacement of the actual testing version ?

Regards

Mourad