Re: Getting Locally Compiled Plasmoids to Show Up
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Getting Locally Compiled Plasmoids to Show Up
- From: Martin Steigerwald <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 22:16:54 +0200
- Message-id: <5786651.h1WaOo0bLF@merkaba>
- In-reply-to: <8667079.QTqY4dPrae@dovidhalevi>
- References: <1634717.xIGVvesgoK@dovidhalevi> <4945120.90urpKZYsb@luna> <8667079.QTqY4dPrae@dovidhalevi>
Am Dienstag, 7. April 2015, 10:51:03 schrieb David Baron:
> On Tuesday 07 April 2015 00:10:21 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
> > On Monday 06 April 2015 18:06:51 David Baron wrote:
> > > Running 64-bit Sid.
> > >
> > > My plasmoids (and runners) compile fine, but do not show up. Cannot
> > > figure out why. Worked before.
> > >
> > > There is a QT_PLUGIN_PATH env which does not include
> > > /usr/local/lib/kde4 to
> > > which these install. Could not find where this gets set.
> > >
> > > Any ideas or is this the problem at all?
> > QT_PLUGIN_PATH is indeed used by Qt, but setted by KDE somehow. It
> > might not be a bad idea to also add usr/local to it, but I'm pretty
> > sure this should be discussed upstream.
> With the /usr/local, they still do not show up. However, the /usr/local
> is shown in a terminal window, might not be active when plasma-desktop
Does this work?
martin@merkaba:~> cat .kde/env/kdedirs.sh
if [ -z $KDEDIRS ]; then
if [ -z $QT_PLUGIN_PATH ]; then
Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald - http://www.Lichtvoll.de
GPG: 03B0 0D6C 0040 0710 4AFA B82F 991B EAAC A599 84C7