Re: What is the baloo file indexer doing?

Hello,

You can check if its status if it's indexing anything with "balooctl status" which should return something similar to this:

$ balooctl status
Baloo File Indexer is running
Indexed 385822 / 385822 files

It might as well be just idling/waiting for something to happen. If it isn't consuming any resources (hogging CPU/RAM) I would think everything might be okay.

Cheers,
David