Re: Kde-telepathy 0.8.1.

I see a GPL-3+ and GPL-2+ section, with the mistake that I cut and pasted:

 On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
 Public License version 3 can be found in "/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2"

from the GPL-3 section and only changed one of the 3s?

(Which is still needs fixing, but I am only seeing that thing to fix).

Diane