Network Manager applet empty?

Hi!

Since some updates I find this empty.

No LAN connections in there at least.

Yet I configured two. A regular DHCP one and a 802.1x one, I am not really
using right now.

Before I try to dig further: Anyone having this too? Anyone knows more about
it?

Second issue: WLANs are still displayed, but when I click on connect, instead
"Edit connection" window pops up. So I don´t know how to connect to a WLAN.

plasma-widget-networkmanagement 0.9.3.3-3

I didn´t find anything obvious in bugs.debian.org

I can trigger recongifuration manually with killall dhclient for now.

Ciao,